You will have a lot of options when it comes to digital marketing. It includes various components like content marketing, SEO, email marketing, PPC advertising, web design, etc. Besides, all of them have their pros and cons. In this post, you will learn about PPC advertising in detail.
What is PPC advertising?
PPC advertising is a very popular digital marketing channel, which many businesses are using these days to improve their product sales. PPC advertising allows the advertisers to place their ads on various advertising platforms like Google etc. And, whenever somebody clicks on your ad, a certain amount will be charged from you. The main goal of the PPC ad campaigns is to improve your brand awareness online. PPC advertising helps you to reach new customers.
What are the different ad formats?
The below are some different ad formats which all of you should know.
- Gmail Ads
- Search Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Video Ads
- Display Ads
Most beginners make a lot of mistakes when running PPC campaigns. It might take some time for beginners to understand how everything works. Making mistakes might sometimes result in blowing away your budget. If you want to avoid it, then you can hire a PPC expert for Ads management Perth services. Australian Internet Advertising is one of the best service providers in Australia, and it has the best team who use different strategies to run their client’s PPC campaigns successfully.
If you are new to this PPC advertising model then understand that bidding too low can ruin your whole campaign. You will not be able to achieve the results which you are looking for if you do this mistake. Instead of starting with lower amounts, you better start with a higher amount to see good results. If your ad campaign is especially for lead generation, then understand that you may receive calls from your customers.
They can be either returning customers or new customers. Many people use different advertising platforms to promote their business. In that case, it can be difficult for you to track which advertising platform is getting more leads for you. A lot of tools are available to track these calls. Make use of those tools to get an idea of which ad platforms are more beneficial to you. Now stop investing your money on platforms that are not giving any leads. Concentrate more on the platforms which are generating more leads.
Most people prefer to run their PPC campaigns on Google Platform as it helps them to reach a larger audience. Be it any kind of platform and any ad format, the process will be almost the same. Here are the steps for you. Take a quick look at them.
- The first and foremost thing which you have to do is sign up and create your advertising account in Google or any other platform which you have chosen.
- Now you should create the ads by targeting the right keywords. You should also select your target audiences like whether male or females or anyone, age group, and location preferences. You will also have an option to select people with different interests like book lovers, music lovers, entertainment lovers, etc. Choose the right options to attract more traffic.
- It’s time to set the maximum cost limit for every click. Keep your budget in view when setting this limit.
- Now auction will be conducted by the platform which you have chosen. In simple words, your ads and the ads from your competitors who bid on the same keywords will get into an auction. It is the auctions that determine the order of the ads now.
- Whenever a user clicks on your ad, the amount, which you have set per click will be deducted.
What are the benefits of PPC advertising campaigns?
PPC campaigns are very effective in terms of showing the results. Let us discuss their various benefits here.
- PPC advertising helps you to see immediate results, unlike SEO.
- You can expect high returns on your investment by using PPC advertising.
- It improves your brand awareness in the market within short period.
- PPC results are easily trackable.
- You can control your budget when you choose PPC advertising.
Try PPC advertising today to see some good returns in your business!